Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final: Part 1 

1. Some things that i like about this class is that we have free time, working with someone,and writing down are like planning goals.

2. Some things i dislike about the class is writing the success statement , also doing the typing tutor.

3. The improvements that i have in this class is to be read my planning class more often. 

4.  In my opinion i say that i did do my best in this class because i would here on time, always do my work,and keeping myself on time.

5. Sometimes i do and sometimes i don't. But when i do read my like planning goals daily i sometimes read it for a minute or 2.

6. Yes i am a ctr person i always be responsible i always do the right thing 

7. What i will always remember about this class is to always choosing the right and to be a ctr person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment